Covid-19 Coronavirus Update
I wanted to give you a quick update while we all are going through these times of extreme uncertainty.
Covid-19 update summary:
- We are lucky enough to have a lean business operation - everyone working for Naked Labels (from supply to delivery) can do so remotely in a safe and responsible manner
- Our turnaround times and response times are not affected, you can expect 2-3 days dispatch (from proof approval)
- We have plenty of stock and capacity to fulfill orders
Special note on shipping:
We operate from the UK and at the time of writing these lines (22/03) Royal Mail is delivering on schedule within the country.
For international deliveries - please note that your local postal service might experience delays due to reduced workforce or due to the reduced number of flights. We know that Royal Mail is switching to ground based deliveries to affected areas in Europe (add 1-2 days) and that air traffic (for goods) to the USA/Canada is not affected.
Please note that the global shipping situation is rapidly changing - we would ask you to monitor your local postal service for updates and place your order accordingly adding on a few extra days due to potentially reduced workforce.
As always if you need your labels in a hurry or worried about future delivery restrictions we recommend going for express shipping, which typically takes 1 business day under normal circumstances, but shouldn't take more than 2-3 days even during these challenging times.
We are here to help
For us (and I bet for most of you) these are uncharted waters. The situation changes daily and there is a massive amount of uncertainty in the air especially for us small businesses. Our thoughts are with everyone who has been directly or indirectly affected by the coronavirus.
I'm not going to lie and pretend that our business is immune, therefore we cannot offer massive store-wide price reductions or financial incentives in general. We can however offer that:
- We have frozen our prices for the rest of the year - you will find that some of our products are still at 2017 rates and this is not going to change before 2021
- We bend around your needs and try to fulfil anything non-standard, but please ask before placing the order
- We continue to advise you even if you need help with a product we don't sell ourselves
Our aim is to support our small business customers whether fledgling or established through these difficult times.
We at Naked Labels try to make the most of this horrible situation, by improving our background operations, experimenting with new products and touching up our sites, designs and generating new content. For when we beat this pandemic (and rest assured we will), we wan't to give you the best service we possibly can.
If you have any questions or feedback please don't hesitate to get in touch through email or social media.
Stay Safe and Best Regards,
Gus - Founder